My guest is Mike Russell, Founder and Creative Director at Music Radio Creative where he produces podcast intros, radio jingles, commercials and more. He also hosts the Music Radio Creative podcast – audio episodes since 2012, and now also streaming Live daily to various platforms including YouTube and Facebook.
*Most importantly, check out Mike’s YouTube channel for tons of instructional videos.
A fraction of what we discussed:
- Microphones: TLM 103, AT 4033, Heil PR40
- dbx 286s channel strip
- Soundcraft Signiture 12 MTK mixer
- iMac 27″ (late 2015)
- Adobe Audition, including the remix tool, waveform view, spectral frequency display, spot healing tool
- Plugins: MeldaProduction MFreeFXBundle and Ring Modulator, Waves Meta Flanger and Tune Light
- iZotope Neutron and Vocal Synth
- OBS Studio
Thanks for sharing so much helpful information, Mike!
DID YOU KNOW……..We exist for the purpose of helping you, so please comment below with any questions or remarks. Thanks for listening!
Want to Start a Business or Have a Career as a Podcast Producer/Engineer?