Listen to the full episode; we discussed SO much, including:
- Creative Commons and Freesound.org
- Rode Procaster
- Rode NT1 (for Voiceovers)
- Shure SM58
- AT 3350 lav
- dbx286 channel strip (little compression, gate, de-esser)
- Scarlett Focusrite 2i4
- Adobe Audition
- Zoom H5n
- Windows laptop
- PreSonus Eris E5 5″ Powered Studio Monitors
- Sennheiser 280 Pro
- Studio in the corner he built himself with a gobo around the side
- Noise gate
- Multiband compressor
- Levelling to – 16 LUFS
*Also, here’s Steve’s post we mentioned titled Making an acoustic ‘gobo.’
Thanks for sharing so much, Steve!
DID YOU KNOW……..We exist for the purpose of helping you, so please comment below with any questions or remarks. Thanks for listening!
Want to Start a Business or Have a Career as a Podcast Producer/Engineer?